Lunch and Bingo
- Lunch and Bingo is the second Wednesday of every month, sponsored by Delmar Gardens of Meramec Valley.
- Dates can be found in the current issue of the Beacon (PDF).
- Lunch is prepared and served by the RiverChase Staff.
- This activity is open to anyone ages 55 and older.
- Begins at 10:30 a.m. most months unless there is a speaker or entertainment. Bingo is played from 10:30 - 11:25 a.m., which is followed by lunch.
- Fee - $7.00 per person.
- You must register by the Sunday PRIOR to the event. Stop by RiverChase, register online, or call 636-343-0067 to sign up.
Senior Exercises/Walking Free
- For ages 55 and older.
- Senior exercise is every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Instructed by a group of seniors that volunteer their time. Exercise consists of using chairs, dow rods and extra large rubber bands.
- Walking on the indoor track is every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Non-members are allowed to walk the track only (no machines). Anyone wanting to walk the track must check in at the front desk and get their hand stamped.
- Recreational Volleyball every Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in RiverChase gym (No Referees).
- For ages 55 and older.
- Sessions run for 17 weeks. You must sign up at the front desk and sign in prior to each game. Additional information on the upcoming sessions can be found in the current issue of The Beacon (PDF).
- Stop by RiverChase or call 636-343-0067 to sign up.
*Note: This program cannot be prorated
Special Events and Senior Trips
- There are two fun outings each month to visit top St. Louis area destinations and educational tours. View upcoming Senior Day Trips (PDF).
- Other senior Special Events can be found in the current edition of the Beacon (PDF).
- To register for any special event or day trip please visit RiverChase or call 636-343-0067
Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and SilverSneakers exercise balls are offered for resistance. A chair is available, if needed, for seating or standing support.
SilverSneakers members need to swipe their card at the front desk and a staff member will issue a ticket for you to give to the class instructor.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
For more information, check out the current issue of The Beacon (PDF).
Combine fun with fitness to increase your cardiovascular and
muscular endurance power with a standing circuit workout.
Upper-body strength work with hand-held weights, elastic
tubing with handles, and a SilverSneakers ball is alternated with
low impact aerobic choreography. A chair is used for standing
support, stretching, and relaxation exercises.
Mondays 10:30 to 11:30am