RiverChase Recreation Center
RiverChase Hours of Operation
- Monday -- Thursday: 6:00 a.m. -- 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.. -- 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. -- 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
- April 4 - Easter CLOSED
- May 31 - Memorial Day 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- July 4 - Independence Day 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- September 6 - Labor Day 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Open swim begins at 4:00 Monday - Friday, Saturday 12:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 p.m.
- Residents - $5 for adults / $4 for youth (3 to 15) & seniors (55 plus)
- Non-Residents - $8 for adults / $7 for youth (3 to 15) & seniors (55 plus)
*everyone gets the resident rate after 4:00 p.m. daily
Stay & Play Services
Children (ages 3 months to 12 years) can stay and play while parents utilize the facilities. 90 minute maximum stay and no food or drink allowed. Children are not bottle fed and parents are responsible for changing diapers. At least one parent must remain at RC while their children are in Stay and Play.
**Stay & Play IS TEMPORARY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
View more information regarding RiverChase Direct Debit (DOC) or Annual (DOC) membership applications, or one of our participating programs SilverSneakers or Renew Active applications and direct debit authorizations.
Health and Wellness
View more information on RiverChase Fitness Center, Land Aerobics, Personal Training and Other classes/programs offered at RiverChase.
Youth Sports and Programs
View more information about what Youth programs are offered at RiverChase.
Adult Sports and Programs
View additional information about the Adult Sports Leagues and programs at RiverChase
View additional information about our three pools, lap lane schedules and aquatic programs. View a complete list of rules and regulations (PDF).
Fenton Parks and Recreation and RiverChase offer numerous special events throughout the year for all ages.
View additional information on facility, pool and gym rentals.
Older Active Adults
RiverChase offers activities for individuals ages 55 and older. Activities include Lunch and Bingo, Senior Exercises/Walking, Senior Volleyball and Special Events. View more information.