RiverChase Recreation Center
RiverChase Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday
5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- October 31 - Halloween 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- November 28 - Thanksgiving CLOSED
- November 29 - Day After Thanksgiving 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- December 24 - Christmas Eve 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- December 25 - Christmas Day CLOSED
- December 31 - New Year's Eve 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- January 1 - New Year's Day 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
Open Swim 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Open Swim 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Open Swim 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Residents - $5 for adults / $4 for youth (3 to 15) & seniors (55 plus)
- Non-Residents - $8 for adults / $7 for youth (3 to 15) & seniors (55 plus)
*everyone gets the resident rate after 4:00 p.m. daily
Stay & Play Services
Children (ages 3 months to 12 years) can stay and play while parents utilize the facilities. 90 minute maximum stay and no food or drink allowed. Children are not bottle fed and parents are responsible for changing diapers. At least one parent must remain at RC while their children are in Stay and Play.
- Monday through Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Health and Wellness
View more information on RiverChase Fitness Center, Land Aerobics, Personal Training and Other classes/programs offered at RiverChase.
Youth Sports and Programs
View more information about what Youth programs are offered at RiverChase.
Adult Sports and Programs
View additional information about the Adult Sports Leagues and programs at RiverChase
View additional information about our three pools, lap lane schedules and aquatic programs. View a complete list of rules and regulations (PDF).
Fenton Parks and Recreation and RiverChase offer numerous special events throughout the year for all ages. Check out the recent issue of The Beacon (PDF) for more information about our special events. View our community calendar for upcoming events.
View additional information on facility, pool and gym rentals.
Older Active Adults
RiverChase offers activities for individuals ages 55 and older. Activities include Lunch and Bingo, Senior Exercises/Walking, Senior Volleyball and Special Events. View more information.
RiverChase Phone Number