City of Fenton Municipal Division
The following persons shall not enter the Fenton Courthouse:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency;
- Persons who have tested positive, been diagnosed with, or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Persons with fevers, or unexplained coughs or shortness of breath.
Anyone attempting to enter in violation of these protocols will be denied entry by a Court Security Officer. Individuals not authorized to enter the premises because of the restrictions listed above are provided the following contact information to have remote access to the administration of justice.
If you need information about the status of your case, please consult Municourt.net or contact the Fenton court at 636-343-1007.