CITY OF FENTON, MISSOURI
Issued: March 17, 2020
Updated: March 20, 2020
In the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the City of Fenton is instituting the following policies regarding the City’s public buildings and facilities. Please note that ongoing review of the below policies will occur daily for needed changes.
- As of Tuesday, March 17th, RiverChase will be closed for general public usage until further notice. This closure includes all scheduled activities and rentals within the facility.
- Public Parks – As of Tuesday, March 17th, all scheduled ball games with Fenton City Park and any park pavilion rentals have been cancelled through at least Friday, April 3rd. The overall park system will remain open for the public. However, all parks facilities, such as playgrounds, restrooms and water fountains, will be closed to the public. Signs to this effect will be placed in parks.
- City Hall/Police and Community Development, and Public Works Buildings will be closed to the public as of 12:00 p.m. on Friday, March 20th until further notice. The buildings will still be open for business via telephone and email. However, if you need to access the Police Department at City Hall, please use the call button at the front door of City Hall. Please see below for contact information for each City Department.
- Courts – The Court office, located at City Hall is closed as of 12:00 p.m. on Friday, March 20th until further notice. The April 13, 2020 and April 27, 2020 Fenton Municipal Court dates have been continued to June 8, 2020. If you need information about the status of your case, please consult Municourt.net or contact the Fenton court directly at 636-343-1007.
- In compliance with Executive Order 14 issued by County Executive Page on March 18, 2020, all City Board, Commission, and Committee meetings are cancelled until further notice.
As stated above, the City will review the above policies daily and will update accordingly.
For any questions regarding the above, please visit www.fentonmo.org to contact the appropriate department via email or call:
RiverChase and Parks – 636-343-0067
City Hall – 636-343-2080
Community Development – 636-349-8110
Public Works – 636-349-8155
Police Department (non-emergency) – 636-529-8210
Fenton Municipal Division - 636-343-1007