About Our Pools
RiverChase boast three swimming pools, one indoor and two outdoor. RiverChase pools are for the aquatic enjoyment of our members and guests, young and old alike. Before visiting our pools or enrolling in one of our outstanding aquatic programs, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these simple pool rules.
- Children must be at least 48 inches tall to use our large slides.
- Anyone wearing swimsuits with zippers, rivets, or buckles will not be permitted to use our slides.
- Anyone wearing watches, necklaces, and other jewelry must remove these items prior to using our slides.
- All toddlers must wear swim diapers, along with a swimsuit while swimming at RiverChase.
- Most importantly, swimmers must wear proper swimsuits. Only swimsuits with liners! No gym or basketball shorts, cutoffs, sports bras, etc. will be allowed.
Current Swimming Pool Hours
Two Ways to Take Water Fitness Classes at RiverChase!
Fenton Swim and Dive Team
- Flex Pass: This pass will entitle you to attend 8, 16, or 32 water exercise classes of your choice. Each time you come to a class, bring a picture I.D. and your Flex Pass. Flex Passes expire 120 days after purchase.
- Daily Water Fitness Pass: Available at the front desk on the day of any class. This alllows anyone to take a class if there is room available. Each class requires an $8 class fee.
The Fenton Swim and Dive Team, for ages 6-18 years old, is getting ready to splash into our summer league. The teams compete against other local municipalities. These are recreational teams that have an emphasis on developing sportsmanship, learning basic skills and having fun!
For additional information on classes and programs, call RiverChase at (636) 343-0067.