About Our Pools
RiverChase has three swimming pools (PDF), one indoor and two outdoor. There are large slides, smaller water playgrounds for children and certified Lifeguards always on duty. RiverChase pools are for the aquatic enjoyment of our members and guests, young and old alike. Click the links below for more general information.
Please review our pool rules and regulations (PDF) before planning your visit to RiverChase. Here are some important pool reminders.
- Children must be at least 48 inches tall to use the big slides.
- Swimwear having zippers, rivets or buckles will not be permitted to use the slides.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers allowed.
- ALL toddlers must wear a swim diaper along with a swimsuit.
- Swimmers must wear proper swimwear. ONLY swimsuits with liners. NO gym/basketball shorts, cutoffs, sports bras etc. will be allowed.
RiverChase offers many different aquatic programs/activities for all ages. Click the links below for more information about each. You can also check out the current issue of the Beacon (PDF) for seasonal information.
INDOOR POOL CLOSURE!!!
The indoor Pool and Spa will be closed beginning June 8th for the tear-down and installation of a new indoor pool playground and resurfacing of the spa. The indoor pool and spa will remain closed throughout the summer. During this time all indoor programs and activities will be held at the outdoor pool. An outdoor pool schedule of events will be posted closer to summer. Like our Facebook page for updates on this project!