RiverChase Recreation Center
RiverChase Hours of Operation
- Monday -- Thursday: 6:00 a.m. -- 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. -- 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. -- 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
*Open swim begins at 4:00 Monday - Friday, Saturday 12:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 p.m.
**The Spa will close at 4:00 p.m. on Sundays for cleaning.
- Residents - $5 for adults / $4 for youth (3 to 15) & seniors (55 plus)
- Non-Residents - $8 for adults / $7 for youth (3 to 15) & seniors (55 plus)
*everyone gets the resident rate after 4:00 p.m. daily
Stay & Play Services
Children (ages 3 months to 12 years) can stay and play while parents utilize the facilities. 2 hour maximum stay and no food or drink allowed. Children are not bottle fed and parents are responsible for changing diapers. At least one parent must remain at RC while their children are in Stay and Play.
Free to residents/members
$3 - per hour per child for non-residents
Monday - Friday, 7:45 AM - Noon
View more information regarding RiverChase Direct Debit (DOC) or Annual (DOC) membership applications, or one of our participating programs SilverSneakers or Renew Active applications and direct debit authorizations.
Health and Wellness
View more information on RiverChase Fitness Center, Land Aerobics, Personal Training and Other classes/programs offered at RiverChase.
Youth Sports and Programs
View more information about what Youth programs are offered at RiverChase.
Adult Sports and Programs
View additional information about the Adult Sports Leagues and programs at RiverChase
View additional information about our three pools, lap lane schedules and aquatic programs. View a complete list of rules and regulations (PDF).
Fenton Parks and Recreation and RiverChase offer numerous special events throughout the year for all ages.
View additional information on facility, pool and gym rentals.